Mooresville Youth Baseball and Softball Scholarship
The Mooresville Youth Baseball and Softball Scholarship was created to provide career-minded individuals the opportunity to develop professionally, civically, and socially. To apply for this scholarship, candidate must:
- Be a former player in the Mooresville Youth Baseball or Mooresville Youth Softball League.
- Currently reside in the greater Mooresville area.
- Be a graduating senior from Mooresville High School.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Plan to further their education at either an institution of higher education or trade school.
- Complete an application and include an essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship.
The Mooresville Youth Baseball and Softball Scholarship Committee (or Board) will select a total of two scholarship winners annually - one former baseball player and one former softball player.
The Mooresville Youth Baseball and Softball League shall notify the chosen scholarship recipient(s) of its decision. All scholarship checks will be made payable to the student.
Applications are available beginning 11/20/21 on the Mooresville Youth Baseball and Softball League website and social media pages.
Applications should be submitted via email to Mooresvilleyouthbaseball.org
Award winners will be notified via telephone on or before 4/20/22.
Please include the following in your application:
- Years played in the baseball/softball league
- Your experience while playing in the league
- Your college plans and what do you intend to study
- Your current GPA and if applicable SAT/ACT score
- Why you? Why should you be considered for this scholarship?
Please email your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/13/22
Scholarships awards will be announced 4/20/22
MOORESVILLE YOUTH BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL LEAGUE SCHOLARSHIP
City: State: Zip:
Current High School: GPA:
List years you played in the Mooresville Youth Baseball/Softball League:
Describe at least one experience in your participation in the Mooresville Youth League that demonstrates your leadership ability.
Which college/university/trade school will you attend? What area do you intend to go into?
How would this scholarship help you attain your educational and professional goals?
Applicant Signature Date
For consideration, please return the completed application by April 13th to:
Mooresville Youth Baseball/Softball League
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please see More - Documents for a downloadable form.